Composed by Bryn Mawr Dermatology’s founder and president, Dr. Christine Stanko, this bundle is designed for the parent-on-the-go who wants to look like they have nary a trouble in the world.
As a full-time working mom of two beautiful girls, Dr. Stanko knows how hard it is to find time to take care of her skin, even with the very best skin care at her fingertips. That’s why she identified five of her favorite products that are convenient to use, but deliver powerful results. No matter what kind of busy lifestyle you are managing, this short-list of super-products will have your skin glowing from head to toe. These products individually would cost upwards of $370, but when purchased in our cohesive kit are only $330.
- BMD SOOTHING FOAMY CLEANSER: “My skin is sensitive, and tends to be irritated by even the most gentle anti-aging products, but I refuse to stop using them. In order to keep my skin calm but also ensure its clean, I like to use our Soothing Foamy Cleanser. It is rich with Niacinamide which helps reduce redness and doesn’t strip my skin of its protective barrier.”
- NEOCUTIS BIOCREAM RICHE: “The patented technology used in all Neocutis products is called PSP. It is a collagen-stimulating growth factor that has decades of scientific research supporting it. It is one of the only topical products on the market that can truly claim to help improve collagen production, which is why it is my night cream of choice.”
- BMD ANTIOXIDANT MIST: “I travel a lot to compete in pro-am Latin dancing competitions, and nothing is tougher on skin than sitting in an airplane (with a mask on) for hours. A few spritz of this mist, packed with free-radical destroying ingredients, and I’m sure to arrive looking bright eyed and bushy-tailed.”
- BMD RETINOL BODY SILK: “When we think of skin care, we almost always think of facial products, but let’s not forget the 95% of our skin from the neck down. This light-weight, skin-firming gel feels amazing going on and keeps my skin hydrated and smooth.”
- ELTAMD UV DAILY SPF 40: “The one product you will hear every dermatologist recommend is sunscreen. Protecting your skin from UV exposure on a daily basis is the best way to prevent premature aging and, as a nice side effect, prevent skin cancer. My go-to product is EltaMD Daily.” Choose from the original or tinted version.
Visit our individual product pages to learn more about how each one of them works their magic.